don't click here

Fman I'm waiting!

Print

Author Topic: Fman I'm waiting!  (Read 6010 times)

Offline Cybrax

Fman I'm waiting!
« on: February 17, 2004, 04:19:19 pm »
Start pulling away from all these people with some awesome records, cause im still waiting for people to figure out shortcuts for levels and stuff before I actually start going again.

Offline F-Man

Fman I'm waiting!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2004, 07:58:52 pm »
Dammit, I don't understand what you said. >.< Being french sucks.

So what do you mean by "pulling away"?

Oh and send me a PM next time... please.

Offline SuperSonic101

Fman I'm waiting!
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2004, 01:37:55 pm »
He means to start trying really hard so you can jump out in front of the other people to give some real challenge for him.

Offline F-Man

Fman I'm waiting!
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2004, 10:23:50 pm »
He means to start trying really hard so you can jump out in front of the other people to give some real challenge for him.
Ah, that's what I thought, but wasn't sure.

Anyway, Cybrax, I WOULD but I have a lot of homework... and I'm like, failing school right now so I can't even go on the computer most of the time... Maybe this weekend I'll get the time to post some times, but don't count on me to add all of them any time soon.

Fman I'm waiting!
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2004, 05:07:58 am »
Hey f-man you cheated on sonic adventure dx. its impossable to get those times in hot shelter  :huh:
Insert crappy text here

Offline Cybrax

Fman I'm waiting!
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2004, 07:42:16 am »
Heh, thats why I stopped playing games for now, im doing horrible in school, and I never did my homework.  Well Im still not doint it now even when I quit playing hehe.

Offline F-Man

Fman I'm waiting!
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2004, 01:01:45 pm »
Hey f-man you cheated on sonic adventure dx. its impossable to get those times in hot shelter  :huh:
If those times were impossible, then how come I would be the only one cheating but Cybrax and SadisticMystic wouldn't?

Offline SadisticMystic

Fman I'm waiting!
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2004, 02:47:42 pm »
If you need to know, there are red switches at various points in the level.  All you have to do is shoot them about 20,000 times and you'll get the clock to max out.

Then it just takes a quick run through the boss.

Print

Hits: 243 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.07 MB | Time: 0.09s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.