don't click here

Final Fortress - Team Choatix

Print

Author Topic: Final Fortress - Team Choatix  (Read 3922 times)

Offline KeruptCorruption

« on: February 15, 2004, 05:07:26 pm »
Anyone wanna tell me how this is even possible? There cant be a shortcut that big !!! You have to get 5 keys and It takes about that amount of time just to get to the second key.

I have even tried skipping the gates and the first key and trying to die on purpose to start from the beginning (you can get the first key in about 12-14 secs) but even this theroey was shot for after I died on purpose to start at the begining I started with the time it took me to get to the 2nd key (actually the first i got)

I hope this makes sense for I dont see how times like this could be possible.

any tips would be most helpfull

Offline Cybrax

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2004, 06:52:27 pm »
Theres a fun way to get keys 8 and 9 at the beginning.

Offline KeruptCorruption

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2004, 09:01:42 pm »
Thanx for giving me a reply... special thanx for not just giving it away.

A helpful hint might be enough to get my brain working but I doubt it :D

That still would leave one more key to get... I gave up trying after many tries just trying to get to the second key in a decent time... from what I recall it was something like 1:15 or so and I only got that account of I was lucky enough to get the team blast balloon.

Thats some serious skills to get that low.

Offline KeruptCorruption

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2004, 09:43:39 pm »
well after some practice i was able to make the jump to get to #8 and I cut my time in half... still 6 minutes  :rolleyes:

I was doing alot of messing around and lost some time using the flower warp and than dying... theres no way in hell ill get 90 seconds but 4  minutes might be decent  :lol:

Print

Hits: 90 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 985.84 KB | Time: 0.15s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.