don't click here

Hey!

Print

Author Topic: Hey!  (Read 7924 times)

Offline SB737

Hey!
« on: September 25, 2016, 05:13:56 am »
Hello :) Most of you know who I am, but I never made one of these topics when I first joined, so I'm making one now :P
I havent really been active on the site for the last couple of years, but gonna try and compete a bit more regularly now that I have a little more time on my hands. At the very least I'd like to try and reclaim the Sonic Generations Championship and get back up to 4th sitewide. Maybe from there do a full chart of Sonic CD? Not sure as there lots of games I'd like to do really (Sonic Advance being one of them).
So just wanted to say Hi to the new people that don't know me, and to the people who are still here from when I used to compete all the time :)
Current Championships: Sonic 3

<CodeGirl> [-New Record-] Zeupar got 1:21:25 on SAdva / Times / Egg Rocket 1 (Tails)
<SonicBoom737> I hate you Zeupar
<Zeupar> I love you SonicBoom737, though <3

Offline hfactor66

Re: Hey!
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2016, 07:50:50 am »
It'll be nice to have you around SB, and I did the same thing on VGR where I competed for a while but never made an intro post on the forums.
Rings are my specialty.

Offline TheRealShadnic

• TheRealShadnic
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Hi! I am HC Sonic-fan, finally competing here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2016, 09:02:55 am »
Welcome to TSC OpieOP I'll probably do my greetings in a few years :P
FIRST ONE TO GET PLATINUM IN SONIC GENERATIONS!!!!

Offline Etch

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2016, 12:45:34 pm »
Sonic CD would be nice, need more people doing rings now that time travel is okay...

Offline SqwareEcks

• Always a day late and a buck short
  • TSC Profile
  • winxp firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2016, 02:40:39 am »
It's allowed now? Maybe I'll actually try competing in Sonic CD too... is it both versions or just one?
My life needs a rewind/erase button.
-Calvin, Calvin and Hobbes

Offline TimpZ

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2016, 04:31:51 pm »
Oh hey man long time no see. I didn't realise you got a livable income from minecraft nowadays, that pretty neat :).

Compete with me when Mania comes out ;)

Print

Hits: 363 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.02 MB | Time: 0.12s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.