Welcome Center > Hiya Folks

Hey!

(1/2) > >>

SB737:
Hello :) Most of you know who I am, but I never made one of these topics when I first joined, so I'm making one now :P
I havent really been active on the site for the last couple of years, but gonna try and compete a bit more regularly now that I have a little more time on my hands. At the very least I'd like to try and reclaim the Sonic Generations Championship and get back up to 4th sitewide. Maybe from there do a full chart of Sonic CD? Not sure as there lots of games I'd like to do really (Sonic Advance being one of them).
So just wanted to say Hi to the new people that don't know me, and to the people who are still here from when I used to compete all the time :)

hfactor66:
It'll be nice to have you around SB, and I did the same thing on VGR where I competed for a while but never made an intro post on the forums.

TheRealShadnic:
Welcome to TSC OpieOP I'll probably do my greetings in a few years :P

Etch:
Sonic CD would be nice, need more people doing rings now that time travel is okay...

SqwareEcks:
It's allowed now? Maybe I'll actually try competing in Sonic CD too... is it both versions or just one?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version