don't click here

Racenights Discussion

Print

Author Topic: Racenights Discussion  (Read 8452 times)

Offline Don

Racenights Discussion
« on: April 13, 2015, 05:33:23 pm »
Hello there, dear TSC visitors. I have decided to create this topic as an open way to have people talk about RaceNights and its current status. As it is, the mods are in a huge dispute and want to kick each other out of the mod status, and I thought i would bring this here, since it should concern some people.

I will keep my opinion of the Mods out of this as of this moment and just want to ask you guys, what do you think is Race Nights supposed to be, and are you happy as they are now.

That's about it, as I feel that talking about the mods themselves would be too personal, let's keep it about the RaceNIghts themselves. I'm about done hearing just about stupid drama, so please, try to keep your posts as much about the races themselves as you can!

Offline Gpro

• TSC: Gamepro011
  • win10 firefox
  • It's okay; don't worry about it
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
Re: Racenights Discussion
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2015, 05:45:05 pm »
Why not have a team of 6 or more people or something to run it instead of the 2 current people?

Offline Fosho

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2015, 06:05:12 pm »
I mean I don't think race nights are necessary, but they're a cool thing to have I guess.  Obviously I wouldn't attend a race night if it were just games I'm not interested in racing, but that should go without saying.

Offline frokenok3

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2015, 06:20:58 pm »
I am not one that participates in many racenights nor i am someone who is super actice in TSC but since it was brought to my attention....

I like race nights sine sometimes i will race the games that i speedrun with that being said i dont see the reason for having mods to be honest.

Offline Don

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2015, 06:28:01 pm »
I kind of agree with both Gamepro and Frokenok, either there should be more people running it, or there should be no one running it.

Factually, it's easy to get a race started without much effort, so if people just made up a time to race you could just argue what to race as well. We have a forum so we could just use that and people could organize themselves.

Or we stick to having mods and add more mods so that there wouldnt be any issues with who's doing what and when, and there'd always be someone to do what needs to be done to get a race/poll/topic started.

Print

Hits: 340 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1015.80 KB | Time: 0.05s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.