Welcome Center > News and Updates

New Sonic Adventure 2 charts

(1/5) > >>

Zeupar:
We all know that speedruns that don't involve checkpoint abuse are, in general, way more impressive than those that do. For this reason, we are considering adding Mission 4 time charts to the rankings. We would allow submitting checkless Mission 1 times to said charts, as long as the player provides a video of the run. What do you think?

Anyway, let me seize this opportunity to try this new YouTube feature recently implemented...

Nimrod:
I really do like this idea, especially since that would mean we also get charts for deathless hunting stages. I got a few really decent times there and having a seperate category for these would be amazing

chainchump:
Yup, mission 4 would be a great way to increase the competition for this wonderful game. You've commented on a few of my videos saying that checkless runs would be better, so you might as well make it a thing :P
Quick question though, if we submitted checkless times for mission 1, can we use the same stat for mission 4 as well?

CriticalCyd:
I don't really compete in SA2B, but I always approve of checkless (b'w')b

Gpro:
If you ask for my opinion, adding M4s is completely arbitrary, especially since you can already do M1s checkless (pretty much every one of son1cgu1tar's runs, for example), and not having checkpoints is the only difference. I say they should stay as is. Sorry, this idea seems pretty nonsensical to me, lol
Also, there's a decent amount of ILs that are a lot slower with using Checkpoints

EditediteditIdontknowhowforumswork: Knuckles and Rouge M4 charts would be the only completely different runs, so competition for them would make sense and not be arbitrary like the other characters

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version