don't click here

ATTN : Werey

Print

Author Topic: ATTN : Werey  (Read 7609 times)

Offline DGF

• WildCard Speedster
  • TSC: DarkGravityFlames
  • win10 chrome
  • Code S.O.L, Azure Grimrore ACTIVATE!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
ATTN : Werey
« on: May 03, 2014, 12:21:42 am »
I'm requesting that you show your strat on how you managed to get 272K points on Arid Sands Act 1 of Sonic Unleashed PS3/Xbox360. Me and Joshua (The Kid .130) was doing this for hours and pretty much perfected the highest possible score  and we know that we are not allowed to abuse the QTE sections. our highest possible score between us is around 251K. Please explain yourself
My Youtube Channel:http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9TztQrHz0nwzfSZZFoYOVA
PSN = ChaosKnight_56
Steam: TerumiTrueAzure

Championship(s) Held: Sonic Generations
Current Records: Overdrift Challenge , Terror from the Deep, Death egg robot (Hard), Vector's Mission

Offline Werey

• TSC TOP 30!
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Beep beep Wereycar coming through Beep Beep
    • View Profile
Re: ATTN : Werey
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2014, 12:51:06 am »
Boy, considering the last time I submitted a score for this game was in like 2011 or 2012, this has come at a time way past my unleashed prime. Anyway, I should still have this stat saved on my Xbox which I'll get around to, no guarantees it'll be that soon because I have to retrieve the copy from my friends house.

I used to talk about this in TSC chat, and if I had the logs (Maybe Groudon could help me out here) and I used to talk about my stats whenever I obtained a record in there, and I explained pretty much what I did and that my score was a lot higher than everything else.

Can't say I remember exactly what I did but I'll be trying to replicate it as best I can if the stat is still saved and I'll record it. All I know FOR SURE is, I definitely didn't use the ramp abuse trick and I abused all the checkpoints. Couldn't have asked me for a more annoying score attack, either, haha.

Championships: Sonic Unleashed DLC.

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2014, 12:58:05 am »
We were sure you didn't abuse the qte ramps. But considering that no one has ever come close to your score we wanted to be 100% sure. I was wanting to get 400k on adabat act1 but i'll make this my main priority instead for now

Offline Werey

• TSC TOP 30!
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Beep beep Wereycar coming through Beep Beep
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2014, 01:11:34 am »
It's just come at a time where I've stopped caring about trying for the UNleashed scores as much as I used to and it was a wonky strat to begin with.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1.0-9/10322802_10152387783793258_344586892534105725_n.jpg Proof I have the stat on my system.

Tried a few runs early, got 250k and I know exactly what I did wrong in that run. Mostly 2k+ Every checkpoint and 800 rings. Going to attempt more later on, I have a friend round for the next 24 hours.
I also want to share something I found a long time ago when doing score attacks. Just like resetting object cycles, restarting also decreases the amount of points you earn from doing QTE's, so you should always quit out and come back if you want the max scores.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 10:52:12 am by Werey »

Championships: Sonic Unleashed DLC.

Offline Parax

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2014, 11:02:53 am »
Since Werey's posted proof, I'm locking the thread.

DarkGravityFlames, it's been posted quite clearly in multiple places on this board that you are not to post in this forum without admin permission. We decided to leave this one up because Werey wanted to respond, but next time we will remove the thread and give you a tempban.

Print

Hits: 161 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1021.75 KB | Time: 0.08s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.