don't click here

ATTN: Parax and Thorn.

Print

Author Topic: ATTN: Parax and Thorn.  (Read 13873 times)

ATTN: Parax and Thorn.
« on: January 30, 2014, 11:12:53 am »
Please provide a reason as to why the following member is banned from the forum: dwhitethegamer.

Evidence:http://www.soniccenter.org/forum/index.php?topic=5834.0

EDIT: This is not one of the leaderboard disputes topics.  Although I am going to follow the rules for ld.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 11:23:02 am by theultimategamer »

Offline SpinDashMaster

• Dime Turner
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Sonic 2 Racer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
Re: ATTN: Parax and Thorn.
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2014, 12:45:21 pm »
Did he really just make an alt and bandodge, lol.

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2014, 02:20:45 pm »
No. You don't want to break rules A, B and C but you make an alt account breaking rules X, Y and Z?

Maybe you could post less bullshit next time.

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2014, 02:38:21 pm »
No.  This is not an alt account.  In fact, I don't know what you are talking about.

I've posted this because 1) I want my curiosity satisfied, 2) dwhitethegamer needs to know, and 3) I CAN!

EDIT: *sigh* Already off to a bad start with this topic.  I thought I said I would follow the rules of ld...
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 02:47:04 pm by theultimategamer »

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2014, 02:48:15 pm »
Dude, you've changed your name from ultimate to dwhite on the old account. You're not fooling anyone. Here's to satisfy your curiosity: Parax and Thorn thought you were doing stupid shit, which you were. Having opinions is fine. Having lucid dreams is fine. Bringing religion into it despite the fact it's completely irrelevant?

I'll let you be the judge of that.

Offline theultimategamer95

• Your typical speed runner
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
  • I am the ultimate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2014, 02:48:41 pm »
Oh shiz an imposter. Should I be scared? D:
My Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/theultimategamer95

My PSN = greatgamer83

My Skype = theultimategamer95

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2014, 02:50:25 pm »
Dude, you've changed your name from ultimate to dwhite on the old account. You're not fooling anyone. Here's to satisfy your curiosity: Parax and Thorn thought you were doing stupid shit, which you were. Having opinions is fine. Having lucid dreams is fine. Bringing religion into it despite the fact it's completely irrelevant?

I'll let you be the judge of that.

Thought is one thing, but I need to hear it from them themselves.  This isn't a joke, honestly.  I just need to know.

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2014, 02:51:20 pm »
Oh shiz an imposter. Should I be scared? D:

I'm no imposter.

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2014, 02:52:27 pm »

Thought is one thing, but I need to hear it from them themselves.  This isn't a joke, honestly.  I just need to know.

Fair dos for curiosity's sake, but why pull the multiple account shit? You're talking to yourself.

Offline Thorn

• wroar
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Former admin, lucid dreamer, lover of burgers
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2014, 03:01:36 pm »
Sure, let's talk.

First of all, when I check the IP address here, I see a second account made last week called "thebestgamer". That account was never activated, but the e-mail attached has "dwhitestename" in it. From this we conclude a few things. First, you are indeed dwhite. Second, you tried to sneak in last week. Third, you typoed your e-mail address (perhaps "dwhite's the name" is what you wanted?) and couldn't activate your account, so you failed last week on your own stupidity. You even talk exactly like dwhite. The fact that you think we're so stupid as to think you're not him is definitely a reason to keep you banned.

But let's talk about your original ban. You started it months back by lying to us about your submitted statistics. When we asked you about what we thought were lies, you piled on the lies further. Seeing that you had no remorse, we banned you from submitting, although your forum privileges were left intact per forum policy. You later made the claim that you went around and reviewed various fora, deliberately breaking the rules to test the administration, and that you'd act like a normal forum member from that point forward. However, this claim was complete bullshit too, as you had no clue about forum etiquette despite claiming to have been to multiple forums. You repeatedly posted in old topics despite gigantic, bold, red warnings in the posting window not to do so. You flaunted your opinion as fact constantly. You often posted a single sentence in a topic instead of adding something relevant, which is fine on occasion but not as a repeated act.

The topic about your dreams wasn't the lone offense; it was just the last straw. As I mentioned, I moderate a chatroom for aspiring lucid dreamers. The lies you spouted were absolutely awful to me, and each time you were challenged, you changed the premises of your argument. If you want to move the goalpost like that, you can play Crisis City Act 1 in Sonic Generations, but we don't tolerate that shit on the forum. The best part of that topic, however, was when Parax gave you a response that was absolutely dripping with sarcasm, and you took it as a compliment by reading it at face value. That was the point at which I knew you were unfit to interact with people on this forum. Parax clearly had the same idea, as when I went to subject you to a long, drawn-out joke that would end in a ban, he had already banned you outright.

You've already gotten more words from me than you deserve, but I'll take the time to summarize my post anyway. You're an attention whore that resorts to making shit up to get people to interact with you, because you're not interesting enough otherwise. You feel like we should all accept every word you say, but all of it is worthless drivel. Therefore,

YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.

You have 15 minutes to say your goodbyes before I ban your account for good. Make it quick. EDIT: Time's up.

Also, HermitHelmet, stop feeding the trolls or you're next. Let the admins do that feeding; they're professional troll-feeders with a college degree in the subject.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 03:19:03 pm by Thorn »
<RPGnutter> Well I think your reasoning was dumb, so you get sassed
<RPGnutter> Thats how it works

Offline Luxray

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2014, 03:07:45 pm »
Cya nerd.
<+DsS|away> eat a dick
<+GerbilSoft> actually i could

<Umbreon> sleeping with cruizer is awesome

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2014, 03:18:17 pm »

Also, HermitHelmet, stop feeding the trolls or you're next. Let the admins do that feeding; they're professional troll-feeders with a college degree in the subject.

Sorry Thorn, won't do again. I just get really pissed off when stupid shit goes on, it's my, weakness, you can say. Unless it's obvious trolling, but I digress.

Print

Hits: 271 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.11 MB | Time: 0.20s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.