don't click here

ATTN: SonicBoom737

Print

Author Topic: ATTN: SonicBoom737  (Read 4152 times)

Offline Thorn

• wroar
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Former admin, lucid dreamer, lover of burgers
    • View Profile
ATTN: SonicBoom737
« on: August 14, 2012, 02:28:46 pm »
Your Angel Island 1 time for Sonic links to a video that clearly disobeys the following Competition Rule:
Quote from: General Rules
* In any game where there is a co-op mode, the second controller may not be used.

Additionally, one of your videos describes the six-rev spin dash as rubbing your thumb over the A, B, and C buttons, yet it is clear you are using an emulator (as evidenced by the "improved" PSG sounds output by Gens variants); I would like to know what third-party controller you are using that is set up for easy spin dashing.

Please clear these matters up and reply to this post as soon as possible.
<RPGnutter> Well I think your reasoning was dumb, so you get sassed
<RPGnutter> Thats how it works

Offline SB737

Re: ATTN: SonicBoom737
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2012, 12:37:44 pm »
sorry i didnt realise that rule about using tails - i will remove my time - also, when i said rub the thumb over the a b c buttons I meant the equivalent of them, I'm using a saitek pc controller, which has 3 buttons next to each other and they are very easy to rub over with your thumb, sorry for the misunderstanding. My bad

Time is removed
Current Championships: Sonic 3

<CodeGirl> [-New Record-] Zeupar got 1:21:25 on SAdva / Times / Egg Rocket 1 (Tails)
<SonicBoom737> I hate you Zeupar
<Zeupar> I love you SonicBoom737, though <3

Print

Hits: 1,169 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.02 MB | Time: 0.07s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.