don't click here

Sonic's 20th Anniversary playthroughs

Print

Author Topic: Sonic's 20th Anniversary playthroughs  (Read 5838 times)

Offline SonicandInuyasha

Sonic's 20th Anniversary playthroughs
« on: June 06, 2011, 02:27:57 pm »
Hello Guys! This is SonicandInuyasha here to say I started this topic to say that I'm going to celebrate Sonic's 20th Anniversary by doing playthroughs of all the classic Sonic games. The games that I will be doing playthroughs of will be:

Sonic 1
Sonic 2
Sonic 3
Sonic & Knuckles

I will love if some of you will watch parts of these playthroughs. About how I will upload the videos, I will upload two parts a day. I will start uploading on monday of the week Sonic's 20th Anniversary. I want to do this because I know Sonic's 20th Anniversary is going to be great. I might do Sonic 4 when I get a Dvd recorder for my Wii. I will make updates when there's updates.

Also, I have Sonic 1 and Sonic 2 recordings done right now.
recording Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles this weekend. Maybe getting Sonic 3 done. Yes people, I will play Sonic 3 & Knuckles for my playthrough.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 05:14:58 pm by SonicandInuyasha »
I love to play Mario and Sonic games with a mix of Donkey Kong and Kirby games. Yes I'm a Nintendo nerd.

Offline SonicandInuyasha

Re: Sonic's 20th Anniversary playthroughs
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2011, 11:40:16 am »
I like to update everyone that my anniversary playthroughs starts this Monday.

I also try to record some Sonic 3 a few days ago and the last part did not record... so I will have to redo it. Maybe I will do better. Sonic 3 might be up a bit late. :(
I love to play Mario and Sonic games with a mix of Donkey Kong and Kirby games. Yes I'm a Nintendo nerd.

Offline SonicandInuyasha

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2011, 05:55:29 pm »
I am now uploading parts to my Sonic 2 let's play now!

Offline Gpro

• TSC: Gamepro011
  • win10 firefox
  • It's okay; don't worry about it
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2011, 10:45:25 pm »
Great! At least SOMEBODY has celebrated Sonic's 20th Anniversery! ^_^ And I'll gladly watch your vids

Offline SonicandInuyasha

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2011, 05:46:21 pm »
Thanks Gamepro!

UPDATE: I will be taking a week break to record S&K and upload videos that I made of of being bored.

Offline SonicandInuyasha

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2011, 05:13:54 pm »
One more update then this topic can be dead. I will not be doing Sonic 3D Blast and Sonic (GG). I just doing the main Genesis Sonic games. S3&K will be up this coming monday. I will upload a part every day even on the weekend.

Print

Hits: 447 | Hits This Month: 6 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1004.81 KB | Time: 0.12s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.