don't click here

All My Stats.

Print

Author Topic: All My Stats.  (Read 19135 times)

Offline Alondite

All My Stats.
« on: September 18, 2009, 01:51:04 am »
*Edit - Removed Asshole
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 06:19:31 pm by Alondite »

Offline bertin

• TSC's weeaboo
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 chrome
  • おっとの早苗
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Re: All My Stats.
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2009, 01:57:51 am »
You don't have to get rid of your stats man.... But if you have to go away because you feel uncomfortable around them then go ahead and leave. I'm not speaking on behalf of everyone but I think they just don't like your life stories. I don't mind it myself but whatever... I guess I'll keep up with you on facebook. So for now see ya later....

Offline Luxray

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 02:36:11 am »
...so i would like all of my stats deleted. I'd rather not have to do this, but if their not deleted, I'm just going to spam bomb. That's not something I would normally even consider doing, but I just want you to know that I'm serious about this. I may be back someday, and I still may keep in touch with a few of you, but right now I just don't care to be a part of it.

The spam bomb is what keeps S1 at a high weighting >_> Getting on with your real life is the best thing anyone could possibly do, so do it. Have no regrets and enjoy life (whatever it may be....>_>)
<+DsS|away> eat a dick
<+GerbilSoft> actually i could

<Umbreon> sleeping with cruizer is awesome

Offline Cort

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2009, 02:55:04 am »
So I'm just going to come right out and say it: The TSC community has lost all the appeal it once had to me since Rolk stepped down. I don't fit in with you people.  I'm the rare type of person who likes to go out and get drunk and have good time, and then go home and nerd it up playing Pokemon.  

I know the type of people who are regulars in video game communities. You certainly aren't the jocks, or prom king, or anything like that. That's not an insult, I'm just saying. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I've always been able to connect with that crowd as well, bridge the gap because I'm not a judgemental person.

You should know, IRC me is rarely a reflection of who I am in real life. Why? I don't know. But behind the protection of the internet, you're all ready to spew out how the party type, the jock and their lifestyle is immature or immoral or disgraceful or just isn't as important as being an intellectual and avoiding anything that might have any negative repercussion. So instead, you downplay the things that those people do (drink, sex, etc) as if you're above doing it, or that they're just not important, your life is fulfilling enough without any of that. I'm going to tell you something right now: Your life will NEVER be fulfilling until you've had a fulfilling relationship with someone of the opposite sex (or I guess same sex if you're gay :\ ). Disagree if you like, but if you've been single your whole life, don't expect me to care about what you have to say. And guess what...sex is a big part of a fulfilling relationship. I would love for any one of you to have sex and then tell me that you just don't care about sex. But go ahead, keeping assuming that things you've never done just aren't important, or that you're just too sophisticated to enjoy such crude things.

I'm not the usual type of person to hang out in video game communities, but because I like a wide variety of people, I do. I'm atypical. I'm a nerd with attractive female friends who can bench 225. I'm the guy who punches out the jock who is beating on the chess player, but i guess I don't fit in with a community of that type exclusively, because you've never had any experience with the other side of life.

Anyway, I no longer have respect I had for the TSC community as a whole. There are still individual people that I like (I'm sure you know who you are, and if we're Facebook friends, I have no problem with you >_> ) So...i don't want to be a part of it anymore, at least not right now. I have a lot of things going on in my life right now, things I don't expect any of you to care about or understand, so i would like all of my stats deleted. I'd rather not have to do this, but if their not deleted, I'm just going to spam bomb. That's not something I would normally even consider doing, but I just want you to know that I'm serious about this. I may be back someday, and I still may keep in touch with a few of you, but right now I just don't care to be a part of it.

well, man, in some things I agree with you, but you should not put their problems on TSC and the TSC had own fault it! Another thing is: you seem to have problems and are trying to say this "problem" in other words! Also, and I do not agree you leave the community now! I do not know, man! Think about it! the only good thing I can say is: think about your words and attitude, because what you speak with "certain attitudes" today (NOT THAT FOR A PERSON do not know personally) tomorrow can turn against yourself! that's all! Take care and think about it!

Offline Shadow Jacky

• -Proprietor of /d/-
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 firefox
  • BEHOLD!
    • View Profile
    • I streams when on windows
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2009, 02:57:57 am »
BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

that's all I see.

and Rolken leaving has nothing to do with it.

and you aren't leaving either. seems you won't >_>
my name has nothing to do with Shadow The Hedgehog

Completed Runs:
Sonic Heroes: Team Sonic: SS
Rocket Knight Adventures: Easy (US): SS

In the Future:
Aero The Acrobat (Genesis) | More...

Offline HolyGGirl

• TSC: HolyG
  • winvista safari
  • got Jesus?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2009, 04:58:48 am »
No one can say what is best for you regarding this. Don't let anyone judge you. You'll be missed.
Lol...SMILE!!! yay! finally in the green for Rush! :D

Offline DsSaster

• TSC's KevinTurtle
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: DarkspinesSonic
  • win10 chrome
  • HURRY UP DAMMIT!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2009, 05:07:08 am »
TSC!!!!! TSC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
I am the champion of TSC! >:D 

Championships held:  Sonic 3D Blast, Sonic Adventure (DX), Sonic Heroes, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Riders, Sonic the Fighters, Sonic Battle, Sonic Unleashed (ps2/Wii), Sonic Unleashed (ps3/360), Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, Sonic Colors (Wii), Sonic Rivals, Sonic Generations.

Zero Point Championships held:  Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Battle, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

I like my speed runs like my steaks...UNFINISHED!!!

Offline Franco

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2009, 03:38:54 pm »
Well I know what are you talking about, really. I just a guy who have a terrible conduct at school, Im always doing jokes to the teacher (like hide her portfolio and throwing it to the window, or hiding her phone) and I always laught to damn hard after doing that kind of things. I have friends, the best friend someone can have, who always are defending me with the principal, and people who can always talk about our relationships, and that stuff, and that's enjoying life for me.
and then in my home I have my play time when I just nerd around, like you I think, trying to make friends on the internet.
I think all is a balance, between your play time, and your time out side of the computer or the console, you know, with friends or the poeple you most trust, like your brothers, your parents or your girl.
I think that's a resume of all you wanted to say here, maybe you think there are whole-time nerds, and I you don't that way, well, I think that, like people who cant go to vacations becouse they doesnt have internet to chat with people of TSC, I mean WTF, enjoy your vacations man! there's a lot of peolpe like that here.
well that's all I wanted to say, enjoy your life man!
Advertising Space - Call 555-372626

Offline Stefan

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2009, 11:40:00 am »
In an unrelated point, I think it's important to point out that I have a very good chance at being prom king this year (as people who make homecoming court can't run for prom court, and I wasn't eligible for homecoming court but will be for prom court)

In a more serious and relevant point:

Part of the reason the TSC community tends to pick fights with you is something you're already aware of; you like to get in people's heads and see what side of the fence they stand on. There's no sugar coating that when you intentionally antagonize people to study them, they are going to feel antagonized. That creates conflict, end of story.

But, likewise, I really don't think anyone in the IRC community directly hates you as a person. Genus might be condescending about your choice of lifestyle, flyby may think you attach too little meaning with sex, I might disagree with you on pretty much every issue on the face of the planet. But, speaking for myself, I don't think you're a worse person for that, I just think you're an outspoken person who likes to argue, and you happen to be in a community contrary to your primary views.

If you're leaving the TSC community because you don't want to be a part of it or because you want to get your life fullfillment elsewhere, have at it. I'll applaud your courage to leave to pursue whatever else you like in life, I can't do the same. I don't compete any more, I hardly chat anymore, and I really don't understand why I still frequent TSC, but I am unable to bring myself to go. I'm really not sure why that is. But if you're leaving the IRC community because you feel that everyone is out to get you, I hope you can change your mind on the issue.

You say that life can't have meaning without a romantic relationship; that may be a true statement for you, but it's very possible that someone else doesn't want a relationship. But even for people that that is true for, sex may not be that important to the relationship, but even detrimental to it. You are telling me that you prize the value of sex and that sex makes your relationships stronger. Does that not make it even harder to lose a relationship when you've added this extra element to it?

My main objection is your caricature of the TSC community as stereotypical nerds. We don't all live in our parents' basements. We don't all play video games non stop. We don't all refuse the social aspect of life. We prize intellectualism, but can you really say that you like dumb people more than smart ones? Just as you act a certain way in IRC that doesn't reflect your real-life person, all the people whom you don't think you fit in with may do the same.

If you still want to leave, have at it. Doing something that's more rewarding to you in life is the right choice (especially if this IRC community isn't rewarding to you at all). But please, please don't stat bomb. There -are- people who still care about the leaderboards. There are people who really care about how they measure up to other people in the world. And deleting your stats (or alternatively fake stat bombing) makes their comparison all the more invalid. If you have good stats, you can leave them up. It's not a prerequisite that you have to stay at TSC to keep your stats up. Those can still be up to make life a little more rewarding for those who find reward in sonic competition.

sorry for the tl;dr, though I'm sure you are used to my tl;dr posts by now.

Offline Zeupar

• The Watcher
  • Architect of the Matrix
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 firefox
  • Sonical!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel (speedruns and travel videos)
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2009, 01:46:23 pm »
Your post is full of misconceptions and stereotypes. Also, generalizing is always a bad idea. Your constant generalizations turn your post into a pile of incorrect affirmations. Most of what you said don't fit TSCers at all.

so i would like all of my stats deleted. I'd rather not have to do this, but if their not deleted, I'm just going to spam bomb. That's not something I would normally even consider doing, but I just want you to know that I'm serious about this.

That makes no sense. After reading your menace I am glad that you are leaving. We are not fulfilling your request.
Fail collection: 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
:o - :O - X) - :D
https://youtu.be/qpT5Md4TPJg?t=221

Offline Magnezone

• Broseidon
  • TSC: SkyLights
  • win7 firefox
  • YOU CAN PROBABLY READ MY POSTS BETTER NOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2009, 09:49:37 pm »
I see no disclaimer on TSC that says once stats are submitted they are the property of TSC.

You are adorable. If you're going to act like this topic is your last stand and take this chance to be a massive dick to the admins, then you should just change all your times to 0:01 to be banned and have your stats erased.

Offline Parax

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2009, 12:05:47 am »
Might just as well have made Paraxade a mod too

i support this notion

Offline Ring Rush

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2009, 12:07:35 am »
banned me on the spot.

i support this notion

In all seriousness, stop thinking that everyone hates you. They don't. They just dislike your attitude sometimes (such as now).
Current Championships: SSR (5/26/08-Now)
Current Leaderships: SSR Chains [0 Point], SC Rings [0 Point], SSR Scores [0 Point], S3D Rings [0 Point], SSR Times, SSR Bosses
Past Leaderships: SA2 Rings, S1GG Rings, SUWii Rings, SBK Times, SBK Chains, SRA Rings, SRA Scores

Offline Magnezone

• Broseidon
  • TSC: SkyLights
  • win7 firefox
  • YOU CAN PROBABLY READ MY POSTS BETTER NOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2009, 12:29:30 am »
The way I see it, it's pretty blatant that this whole topic is just a cover-up for your opinion that SonicAD is pretty much the worst dude ever and that you hate this place now because he has former owner Rolken's cookie cutter. Seems like getting him/someone else to remove your statistics from the site is some sort of revenge or something stupid like that. If you're not mature enough to simply pick up, leave, and move on with your life as opposed to sitting in front of a computer and whining to people on the internet that "im still here and i don't want to be" and expecting us to solve that problem, then you probably shouldn't have been here in the first place.

Offline oldskoolgamer101

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2009, 07:59:24 am »
Alondite is extremely manly, couldn't he just intimidate his stats off the site?

Offline Selphos

• The Eternally Young Scarlet Moon
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Sondow
  • win10 firefox
  • TSC's local Touhou nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2009, 04:50:15 am »
Yeah yeah, resolved issue, we don't need more sarcasm on the matter, kthxbai.
The moon is so red. Looks like it's going to be a fun night.

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2009, 12:34:47 am »
wait, Rolken left? what the
man this guy has the right idea, what's tsc without the rolk

Offline Luxray

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2009, 12:37:25 am »
TSC without rolk is.....TSC
<+DsS|away> eat a dick
<+GerbilSoft> actually i could

<Umbreon> sleeping with cruizer is awesome

Print

Hits: 145 | Hits This Month: 3 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.30 MB | Time: 0.10s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.