don't click here

SEGA Strikes Back

Print

Author Topic: SEGA Strikes Back  (Read 3558 times)

Offline Rolken

SEGA Strikes Back
« on: July 19, 2008, 06:19:32 pm »
Just when it almost looked like Sonic might be tiptoeing towards a sane direction for a change, SEGA executives noticed his insubordination and enacted their swift retribution. Restrain your emotions, oh downtrodden Sonic fans, as the scourging of our icon is made manifest!

There are no words. I've probably said that before about previous Sonic games, but this time there's even less wordage than there was then. This topic is locked as a memorial to Sonic's dignity; the funeral procession starts here.

UPDATE: My earlier pronouncement of lack of words has been nullified, for words have been found!

<CherryMay> a picture says a thousand words
<CherryMay> and all of them are 'fail' :(

UPDATE2: If there remained any doubt, a SEGA site admin has kindly removed it.

"I can confirm the game is indeed real, however you won't get any info on it from me, you'll have to wait until we post the product page tomorrow [Monday] on SEGA.com and read the Nintendo Power article."

UPDATE3: SEGA.com page and Europe press release: it's a Secret Rings sequel, or as they're apparently now calling it, the "Storybook Series", due out in spring. The game consists of running + swordplay in King Arthur.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 12:44:46 pm by Rolken »
StH JJ1 WkS+ Sal++^i Rbk++i Knu- McS+++ P++ D[af]opw $++++ E03 A24 GM CoUT
What fun is it being cool if you can't wear a sombrero?

Print

Hits: 684 | Hits This Month: 3 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 973.58 KB | Time: 0.06s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.