don't click here

itt TSC Unites

Print

Author Topic: itt TSC Unites  (Read 59575 times)

Offline Thorn

• wroar
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Former admin, lucid dreamer, lover of burgers
    • View Profile
itt TSC Unites
« on: December 13, 2007, 03:16:10 pm »
...or for our more dyslexic members such as RPG, "tit TSC Unties".

I logged on today and checked the Sitewides per usual, to see how well I'm closing the gap on mike89. Usually I'm ecstatic when mike falls a point or two, but today I was shocked to see that he had fallen a whopping ten points overnight. I asked in chat, and I learned that DarkspinesSonic had taken mike's Drift championship... and in an instant, that ecstatic feeling I had turned into pure horror.

TSC, lend me your ears. DarkspinesSonic, henceforth referred to as DsS, is taking over our site. Whereas mike once thought it unorthodox that I claimed the Chaotix championship before I'd even been a TSCer for three weeks, DsS has now taken FIVE CHAMPIONSHIPS in mere months. He has usurped RPG for the fourth spot on the Sitewides, and I say that his reign shall end there. I believe that if TSC unites and stands its ground, we can stop DsS's tyrannical reign. Here are my pleas:

Since DsS has taken largely obscure championships, I ask that those with championships in odd games prepare to defend their territory. I am manning the front on Chaotix and S3D, and I ask that Auriman watches out for Jam, as DsS has *ahem* jokingly suggested finding the game and a Saturn. Drift 2 and Shadow should be watched carefully as well.

Secondly, DsS largely prefers 3D games. All players of the Adventure games, Heroes, Shadow, S'06, etc. should prepare for total war.

Lastly, DsS seems to believe that he has an imposing, furry nick. I believe that he's let power go to his head, and that the rest of us must show that we can be an even match. I have changed the chat topic to show that all of us are closet furries, not just him, SJ, PsyMar, PPA, ks8, Achlys, SM, shadowblast, Sondow... *ahem* Back on topic. I request that everybody who has done the Emerald Challenges returns the pics responsibly (only eight pics) to his/her sig as an emblem of skill, and that the sig reflects that he/she is a member of the Anti-DsS coalition. I will affix the DarkSpine- prefix to the front of my forum and chat names to let him know that I see him as no better than I, although I will spare my site name so that I may maintain my own identity.

TSCers, heed the call. We've fought N00bs of the Apocalypse, SCD, the Sonic Olympics... however now the fight is on our home turf: the competition charts. If you're bored, stop jacking off and submit stats. All stats, even horrible ones, add weight to popular games outside of DsS's reign and slow down his conquest. I appreciate the efforts of those such as SkyLights in toughening up the competition on popular games, and I respect those who are playing with difficulty, such as genus participating in tournaments despite his psycho parents and Sondow playing with disfigured hands. I may go as far as proposing that genus a.k.a. blueblaze be allowed to re-enter the competiton, as despite his malicious doings in the past he now seems loyal to TSC and may offer to help the resistance. These are tough times, and they call for a tough rebellion against the up-and-coming overthrow of the site. It's war now.

May we maintain our home,
DarkspinesThorn
<RPGnutter> Well I think your reasoning was dumb, so you get sassed
<RPGnutter> Thats how it works

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
Re: itt TSC Unites
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2007, 03:31:48 pm »
Dont tempt me to do things :(
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline Ring Rush

Re: tit TSC Unties
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2007, 03:50:24 pm »
I WILL SUPPORT YOUR ALLIANCE...but unfortunately I'm playing SRA right now, which is one of SL's games :(

If he goes after ring chains I will make sure to personally lay the smack on him.
Current Championships: SSR (5/26/08-Now)
Current Leaderships: SSR Chains [0 Point], SC Rings [0 Point], SSR Scores [0 Point], S3D Rings [0 Point], SSR Times, SSR Bosses
Past Leaderships: SA2 Rings, S1GG Rings, SUWii Rings, SBK Times, SBK Chains, SRA Rings, SRA Scores

Offline Alondite

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2007, 04:03:14 pm »
Har Har.....

I vote we just let RPG loose on one of his murderous rampages and let things work themselves out...

Offline JBertolli

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2007, 04:09:04 pm »
With the editation of my Raichu sprite, I will be within your coalition, transformed >:O!

Offline Alondite

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2007, 04:15:22 pm »
Maybe I could assist you in this war against DsS......if I ever played anymore.  Perhaps I should start again, but I'm NOT playing S06...he can have that championship...

Offline General Throatstomper

• I can't think of anything witty :(
  • TSC: blueblaze
  • win8 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2007, 04:25:45 pm »
A+ post here Thorn. The comedic value rivals the quality of my posts, though it's not there yet. Don't get discouraged though; keep on trucking!

I'd attach 'Ds' to my nick in chat, but I don't compete so my allegiance means nothing. I pledge, however, that if he is on the verge of winning any tournaments, I will reprise my role as 'tourney destroyer' and bring a huge fucking Metal Sonic recolor down on the whole shebang.

I HOPE YOU DO

Offline Thorn

• wroar
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2007, 04:30:23 pm »
Maybe I could assist you in this war against DsS......if I ever played anymore.  Perhaps I should start again, but I'm NOT playing S06...he can have that championship...

Then DON'T play S06. Anybody who tries and fails is only giving his games more weight Sitewide. Play different games, and fill in all of the charts that you were too lazy to half-ass before. Give weight to the games of mike, Sky, and I so that we may keep this juggernaut capped. :P

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2007, 04:52:45 pm »
Quote from: DarkspinesThorn link=topic=2852.msg30177#msg30177
Give weight to the games of mike, Sky, and I so that we may keep this juggernaut capped. :P

AHEM.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 04:58:39 pm by DarkspinesStarly »

Offline Shadow Jacky

• -Proprietor of /d/-
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 firefox
  • BEHOLD!
    • View Profile
    • I streams when on windows
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2007, 05:15:34 pm »
I'm not worried about heroes.  I might help in SA2 and Shadow (god forbid if it ever comes to that) and maybe even SADX and Riders (I had planned on kicking some ass in it and stop being so lazy and learn the rest of the tracks)
my name has nothing to do with Shadow The Hedgehog

Completed Runs:
Sonic Heroes: Team Sonic: SS
Rocket Knight Adventures: Easy (US): SS

In the Future:
Aero The Acrobat (Genesis) | More...

Offline Groudon

• 1 hour, 39 minutes, 52 seconds
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Groudon199
  • win10 firefox
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2007, 05:31:44 pm »
The only championship of DsS's I feel like going after is Sonic06.  Very few people play it, so ranking high shouldn't be too much of a problem.  Of course, I need to get the game first, but I'm 1 step away from doing so.

Offline Alondite

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2007, 05:33:52 pm »

Then DON'T play S06. Anybody who tries and fails is only giving his games more weight Sitewide. Play different games, and fill in all of the charts that you were too lazy to half-ass before. Give weight to the games of mike, Sky, and I so that we may keep this juggernaut capped. :P

I will.  Also nice emeralds....though Master Blue is noticibly missing...... This mean we're allowed to have emeralds again?

Offline Thorn

• wroar
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2007, 05:37:24 pm »
^Prolly not, but I'm going to try exercising a lil' thing called responsibility. I stilll say RPG's 30-gif sig killed it for all of us. And yeah, I still haven't done Master Light Blue; nobody has.

Also Groudon, if you're S06ing, I hope you can make it to the top, else you're just giving extra weight to his game.

Offline Groudon

• 1 hour, 39 minutes, 52 seconds
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Groudon199
  • win10 firefox
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2007, 05:50:44 pm »
Also Groudon, if you're S06ing, I hope you can make it to the top, else you're just giving extra weight to his game.

Unless I get a stat that's 1st or 2nd, I'm not gonna bother submitting it.

Offline Mo

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2007, 05:51:50 pm »
I help you guys try to protect Sonic Heroes and I will work on all my records on Secret Rings on all the stages that aren't broken.
Shortcuts I have discovered: SSR Skeleton Dome Mission 12 Gate ditch, SA2 Battle: spring dodge.

Offline Mo

« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2007, 05:55:08 pm »
There is a chance Dss will get Secret Rings so help me protect it.
Shortcuts I have discovered: SSR Skeleton Dome Mission 12 Gate ditch, SA2 Battle: spring dodge.

Offline Waxwings

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2007, 05:59:12 pm »
Why are we doing this in the first place? Why are we allying against a single member, when most of us dislike him for being annoying?

This is remarkably similar to the S&A predicament in that respect, only he didn't have a whole organization running after him.

I will have no part in this.

Offline JBertolli

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2007, 06:27:23 pm »
Hey, if someone wants to get a championship where he has one, go for it >_> IF 5 people want to play 5 different games until they have a champ, games being... I don't know, Sonic 06, Battle, Fighters, Riders, and Drift or something, they can do so. Anyone have a Drift ROM where you can actually race?

Offline KnucklesSonic8

« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2007, 06:44:12 pm »
I lost the championship of Riders to him. I may be prepared to take it back. And hey, it gives me something to do awaiting Zero Gravity (oh no, he better not snag that too! XD).

But seriously, if you guys actually WANT me on the team then I'll come on board, but only if you want me too. (In fact, I'm still surprised someone's even mentioned my name.)

I wish I could help you guys in some other way too (in terms of other games I could try again). Here are all the games I have (access to) that I can try beating records/improving stats:

- Sonic R
- Sonic Fighters (too frustrating for me)
- Sonic CD
- Sonic Drift (1/2)
- SADX
- SA2B
- Riders
- Battle
- Advance (1-3) -> I play the ROM and I'm not good at all at any of them XD
- Chaotix

There are others I'm probably forgetting as well.

But I have the best chance of a comeback on Riders. I can go for that. After all, he DID snag most of my hard-earned records (Night Chase, most notably - was very difficult to beat Quartz in the first place).

Any other ideas of what I can do? (If you want me to change my name, I will).

Also, I'd help with 06 but the fact is (a) I'm not that good and (b) I don't have access to it at the moment, but I AM buying it someday soon after I save up for Riders 2.
Wiiloveit

Current Competition Focus: ---
Wants S&S All-Stars Racing

Offline Thorn

• wroar
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2007, 07:10:34 pm »
Any other ideas of what I can do? (If you want me to change my name, I will).

You make it sound like you have a personal vendetta against him, so do what you will. :P If you're gonna change your nick, Darkspine-color your avatar as JB's going to do, send death threats to DsS's doorstep... whatever. I'm not forcing people to join or anything, this topic was done to mess with DsS because he's met no resistance by attacking obscure games. X)

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2007, 07:39:36 pm »
because he's met no resistance by attacking obscure games. X)

He sure better not try his hand at -my- game.

Offline Taillow

• Changing forum names is lame...
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Quartz
  • win81 chrome
  • ...but it didn't stop me from doing it again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2007, 07:43:28 pm »
Eh, this can be an excuse to work on my Genesis charts.  And maybe Riders over the break.

And no, I will not harness the power of the seven rings.  I don't need them.
Hi

Offline yse

• Thrower of Gauntlets
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC: mike89
  • win10 chrome
  • Constitutions written: 1 and counting
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2007, 07:45:16 pm »
Normally I'd be content to just play practical jokes on a newbie.

However, this is different. Drift was MY TERRITORY.

THIS MEANS WAR. ALL SELF RESPECTING COMPETITORS, UNITE!

<3 Thorn.

Offline KnucklesSonic8

« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2007, 09:12:34 pm »
Actually, mike. I'm surprised you let this go on for quite some time. (Well not exactly "let" but you know what I mean.)

I'm surprised you didn't say something earlier.

Also, Taillow, I'd welcome the assistance after all there's only 3 people who "regularly"/still compete in Riders, DarkSpines being one of them.
Wiiloveit

Offline Cutiefox

• Almost acing it...
  • TSC Profile
  • winvista firefox
  • I WILL A-KNOCK YOU OUT
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2007, 09:40:46 pm »
Hope you don't mind if I try helping, even though I'm not really so good.

MIKE MUST REMAIN #1.

Offline EngiNerd

• Most Sarcastic Member of the Year
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
  • Hydrowhut
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2007, 08:52:45 am »
HOLY ....
Just looking at the records pages for the respective members, here's the number of PAGES of records each holds:
mike89: 8
Thorn: 12
SkyLights: 23
DarkspineSonic: 17
RPGNutter: 11
That is a LOT of records in DsS' hands.
I could try my best in Heroes but everyone knows I'm only good at RAing <.< >.>
Im in ur TSCz, climin ur chartz!
My presssioussss....

Offline P.P.A.

« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2007, 03:54:44 pm »
I'M NOT A FURRY

However I just can't be arsed to play Sonic R right now for some reason. But I will keep wacth over Sonic CD, once I get my Mega-CD back.
THESE IMAGES CONFISCATED FOR EVIDENCE

My YouTube profile. Lots of Sonic speedruns~

Offline KnucklesSonic8

« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2007, 04:18:42 pm »
PPA, unlike you, I could just boot it up now b/c of Gems Colelction (plus I have a Windows 95 version of the game from longtime back but it's not compatable, obviously).

That being said, though I'm not good at the game anyway although I do love it.
Wiiloveit

« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2007, 05:09:16 pm »
I shall defend Sonic Jam with my life, for all of Dalmasca >:o

Speaking of Sonic R, the main time totals are still wrong. Go force refresh it kthnxbai
Never forget who you are.
DeviantART account: (link)

Offline Mo

« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2007, 05:45:20 pm »
I might need Skylights,Stefan and Ring Rush to help me protect Secret Rings 

Print

Hits: 304 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.31 MB | Time: 0.10s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.