don't click here

My record for green hill has been removed(administrators please read this)

Print

Author Topic: My record for green hill has been removed(administrators please read this)  (Read 37881 times)

Offline X-5

its not harsh at all. people who submit fake times suck. and its just a message board, if he actually feels offended by some random idiot he doesn't even know than he's stupid, its not like a insult on here carries any real meaning.

good job on 29, atleast you put some effort into it, unlike this guy who can't get under a minute and submits a 19 cuz he thinks it makes him good lmao. also being proud of something = win!

quarts I totally forgot about that post, I could easily see what he does in a video that small, the problem is we aren't going to get a video like that cause he can't get 19. unless he gets a cheating device to show us how good he is at typing in AEFD5834ABC4239 then playing the level with said code.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 11:07:06 am by Paragod »

Offline Firstkirbyever

It'll be deleted with the rest of your account soon if you don't stop stalling.
wait............WHAT!?
my account will be deleted!?
"Don't like sea-food? Well there is GROUND beef!"

Offline X-5

I hope so

Offline Firstkirbyever

I hope so
>.> do you hate me or something

Offline DsSaster

• TSC's KevinTurtle
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: DarkspinesSonic
  • win10 chrome
  • HURRY UP DAMMIT!!!!
    • View Profile
No, he doesn't hate you, but I think that Green Hill is paragod's most precious record(if not that, City Escape or Radical Highway).  So, if he hears that his record was crushed by 5 seconds, he'd be pissed if there was no proof of it, or at least an explanation.  I'd be the same way if my most precious record was crushed like that(except without the profane language, I wouldn't want to make someone feel bad, even though I'm not affected by words>_>).  So I'm almost certain that's why paragod responds to you in that manner.
I am the champion of TSC! >:D 

Championships held:  Sonic 3D Blast, Sonic Adventure (DX), Sonic Heroes, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Riders, Sonic the Fighters, Sonic Battle, Sonic Unleashed (ps2/Wii), Sonic Unleashed (ps3/360), Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, Sonic Colors (Wii), Sonic Rivals, Sonic Generations.

Zero Point Championships held:  Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Battle, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

I like my speed runs like my steaks...UNFINISHED!!!

Offline Firstkirbyever

No, he doesn't hate you, but I think that Green Hill is paragod's most precious record(if not that, City Escape or Radical Highway).  So, if he hears that his record was crushed by 5 seconds, he'd be pissed if there was no proof of it, or at least an explanation.  I'd be the same way if my most precious record was crushed like that(except without the profane language, I wouldn't want to make someone feel bad, even though I'm not affected by words>_>).  So I'm almost certain that's why paragod responds to you in that manner.
ok thz
(i still think he is a cool guy)

Offline Rolken

sum1 just ban this son of a bitch right now its obvious I aint gunna get an answer out of him and i'm tired of messing around with someone who don't listen to me.

ps you suck at green hill

This kind of comment is way out of line. If that sort of thing continues, Kirbyman won't be the one worrying about account bans.

edit: a clarification. Like it or not, you are a human being, and message boards involve dealing with other human beings. If it doesn't carry any real meaning to you, then your presence here carries no real meaning to me and will be ended.

Whether or not he cheated, there's no excuse for needlessly vomiting on discussion.
StH JJ1 WkS+ Sal++^i Rbk++i Knu- McS+++ P++ D[af]opw $++++ E03 A24 GM CoUT
What fun is it being cool if you can't wear a sombrero?

Offline Firstkirbyever

O.k., here's the truth
this was a while ago and my friend said that I should only do records that are new (like today) so i am sorry for not remmebering how i did it im sorry i did not say it sooner and im also sorry for starting this topic so please do not ban me
PS.im sorry paragod

Offline Firstkirbyever

btw paragod that was not nice to put this in the moron fourm

Offline Rick_242

• Always getting stuck inside walls.
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile

It's not in there, "Moron Archives" is where deleted posts/topics go. :P

There is a saying Paragod, "If you have nothing good to say then don't say anything at all."

Also, there is a modify button around the upper right corner of a post. Use that if you need to add something to your original post instead of making a double post ('cept on some occasions).

Since you can't remember how you got the time and how your previous statement implies that you got the record not too long ago it would seem you lied and is trying to cover up for your mistake or you just didn't read the rules. I call topic lock. :P
<Sondow> also what
<Sondow> since when was S&K an expansion pack to s3
<Sondow> wiki LIES

Offline Firstkirbyever

It's not in there, "Moron Archives" is where deleted posts/topics go. :P

There is a saying Paragod, "If you have nothing good to say then don't say anything at all."

Also, there is a modify button around the upper right corner of a post. Use that if you need to add something to your original post instead of making a double post ('cept on some occasions).

Since you can't remember how you got the time and how your previous statement implies that you got the record not too long ago it would seem you lied and is trying to cover up for your mistake or you just didn't read the rules. I call topic lock. :P
so im not banned?
Just makeing sure

Offline Rick_242

• TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
I wouldn't say you are but that's only up to the admins. You might be suspended from stat submissions until you learn your lesson if you happen to be lying, used Action Replay/any other cheating device, submitted a stat that's not yours (it's happened before), or something. If you didn't get the time yourself then don't post it and double check it to see if you post the correct time as to avoid a controversy like this and etc.

To sum this up: I don't know, it's not up to me.
<Sondow> also what
<Sondow> wiki LIES

Offline Firstkirbyever

I wouldn't say you are but that's only up to the admins. You might be suspended from stat submissions until you learn your lesson if you happen to be lying, used Action Replay/any other cheating device, submitted a stat that's not yours (it's happened before), or something. If you didn't get the time yourself then don't post it and double check it to see if you post the correct time as to avoid a controversy like this and etc.

To sum this up: I don't know, it's not up to me.
well thanks anyway im quite new here

Offline X-5

say what? I didn't put anything in the moron forum. well I deleted a few posts(of mine) I wanted to rewrite but thats it.

but anyway

i want to apologize to you kirby even tho I wasn't serious about any of it, but it sounded like I was I guess so yeah I am sorry. I did kinda get mad cuz you wouldn't cooperate because I had a feeling you truely were legit and I wanted to be able to say o.O kirby's my god but you wouldn't asnwer me.

But I don't understand your truth. did you get the time or not?? I don't see how you get such a time and just not remember, theres no way... you would have to be intentionally trying for it.

but yea rolken you make sense. I guess im not gone yet cuz you wanted me to post here which I here now have. ban awayyyyyyyyyy

Offline X-5

one last thing before rolken dissappears me rick wtf, I had plenty of good things to say are you trying to tell me I didn't contribute anything? i tried as hard as I could to figure what he did if it was so possible at all

Offline Firstkirbyever

say what? I didn't put anything in the moron forum. well I deleted a few posts(of mine) I wanted to rewrite but thats it.

but anyway

i want to apologize to you kirby even tho I wasn't serious about any of it, but it sounded like I was I guess so yeah I am sorry. I did kinda get mad cuz you wouldn't cooperate because I had a feeling you truely were legit and I wanted to be able to say o.O kirby's my god but you wouldn't asnwer me.

But I don't understand your truth. did you get the time or not?? I don't see how you get such a time and just not remember, theres no way... you would have to be intentionally trying for it.

but yea rolken you make sense. I guess im not gone yet cuz you wanted me to post here which I here now have. ban awayyyyyyyyyy

Thanks ^_^ but to me your the god
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 10:25:37 pm by 1stKirbyever »

Offline Rick_242

• TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
one last thing before rolken dissappears me rick wtf, I had plenty of good things to say are you trying to tell me I didn't contribute anything? i tried as hard as I could to figure what he did if it was so possible at all

Well your on-topic posts were mainly posted in a fit of rage and attacking this guy so I can't exactly see how those were "plently good things to say." We even asked you to stop but, you just kept going.

Remember, this is just a game. No need to take something too far.
<Sondow> also what
<Sondow> wiki LIES

Offline Aitamen

• TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
  • I am a follower of the immortal Dark Falz!
    • View Profile
I got a friend to TAS this via AR (one of the guys who inspired the awesome SSBM TAS) and got 21'xx, but he knows it could be tons faster...

to this guy's credit, it seems to be possible...

humanly possible, however, is doubtable...
Year 33 — The Malkavians claim that their greatest practical joke happened during this year, when they perform a bit of graverobbing  in Jerusalem.
-- Vampire: The Masquerade

Offline X-5

21 seconds? holy shit, are you serious?

I swear a high 22 would be about perfect on TAS :/ do you have the video by any chance?

Print

Hits: 480 | Hits This Month: 3 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.12 MB | Time: 0.11s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.