don't click here

I cannot not posted my record but i'm a proof ???

Print

Author Topic: I cannot not posted my record but i'm a proof ???  (Read 6591 times)

I cannot not posted my record but i'm a proof ???
« on: June 24, 2007, 09:44:38 am »
Hello i'm floan

I'm not use sumissions beacause, I cannot not posted my record

My proof is http://www.cyberscoreforums.com/index.php/topic,6507.0.html (4 Proof)

And http://www.cyberscoreforums.com/index.php/topic,6398.0.html (approximately 10-15 Proof)

Please remove the problème, more of 9/10 record no udpated

Offline X-5

Re: I cannot not posted my record but i'm a proof ???
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2007, 10:11:12 pm »
first, I really really hope you dont live in the US cause its hard to understand you and if this is your regular language its pitiful lol, im 99% sure its not though.

second I cant quite understand what your problem is, it kinda sounds like you are saying you cannot submit and you dont see why since you have proof, uhh if your submissions are disabled then only an admin can tell you why.. thats all I can make out and understand what your problem is.

Offline SadisticMystic

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2007, 10:42:47 pm »
floan is French, and has been reinstated.  Just don't try anything bad this time and he won't lose submissions again.

Offline CosmicFalcon

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2007, 03:04:46 am »
first, I really really hope you dont live in the US cause its hard to understand you and if this is your regular language its pitiful lol, im 99% sure its not though.

God forbid someone is living in ur country who doesn't speak English as their first language.
"A graph of cf's coolness as age increases would be exponential." - Stefan [14:26, 2008/08/23]
"I now realise that CF is complete and utter win." - Cruizer [13:46, 2009/10/23]

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2007, 03:24:01 am »

I'm french, my english is very lazy ^-^ if not, for my submissions, I think that it with is done that I am irregular  and i'm not possible proof the record in the console of the living room

Thanks removed

PS: Today, I will make proof the morning for cyberscore, i'm posted other topic

Offline P.P.A.

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2007, 06:27:02 am »

xkcd ftw.
THESE IMAGES CONFISCATED FOR EVIDENCE

My YouTube profile. Lots of Sonic speedruns~

Offline X-5

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2007, 09:53:18 pm »

God forbid someone is living in ur country who doesn't speak English as their first language.

heh you know what I mean. "hope you dont live in the us" ie I hope it isnt your first and regular language which i was fairly sure it wasnt in which case I can understand why it is irregular. I shoulda worded it better somehow I guess but you still dont need to go all dive bombing on me like that.

Print

Hits: 202 | Hits This Month: 3 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.02 MB | Time: 0.11s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.