don't click here

Certain Members.

Print

Author Topic: Certain Members.  (Read 7553 times)

Offline The Great Lord Mick

Certain Members.
« on: March 17, 2004, 08:48:34 pm »
I would like certain of the greater members here to take in consideration the behavior of certain other comrades who, themselves think that they are better than the rest of us.
The first of these members is:
Neaolas. Just because you're a friend of a "respected Person" doesn't mean you are higher than the rest of us. A typo is not an invitation to flame and simply to tell a member to perhaps modify his confusing post is not a way to be evil.
Here is a post in which the accused willingly insults and, thus, thries to start a Flame war:
Dude, maybe if you learn how to spell he might articulate a bit better.

Hukt on phonix werkt fer me!

I WRIT GOOD ESSAIZ RILLY I DEW

lmao. IN YOUR FACE!! IN YOUR FACE!!

The second member I would like to bring up is xebra. We would find it ironic that a member would use a word that he, himself, would be classed under to flame. And, by witnessing topics made before my time-of-joining, I can easily remark that this is not the first time that this certain member is causing trouble.
Here is another Quote in which this member is prompt to flame without reasons.
Don't be a dick.

Fellow members of TSC! Take these remarks into consideration and cast your judgement on these members. I have made my complaint, my part is over. Now, all is in the hands of a greater one than me.
<font color=000000><span class='edit'>This post has been edited by The Great Lord Mick Today at 03:33 AM</span></font>

Offline General Throatstomper

• I can't think of anything witty :(
  • TSC: blueblaze
  • win8 chrome
    • View Profile
Certain Members.
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2004, 08:59:32 pm »
Xebra has been temp banned before. He really has flamed at people for little pr no reason,along with Brian. And neolas....is annoying at least,posting his name in topics he never again is sited at. But then again, I think permanent banning would be too extreme.Maybe 1 or 2 more warnings for both.

I HOPE YOU DO

Offline neaolas

Certain Members.
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2004, 09:55:26 pm »
Honestly, you wanted to act like a ' superior ' one by trying to make that guy feel stupid.  He simply posted, it had nothing to do with you.  Then, you replied, made yourself look stupid... and I happen to have the balls to point that out.  Deal.  With.  It.   :lol:

Offline neaolas

Certain Members.
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2004, 09:59:22 pm »
By the way.. NOT SPAM.. but.. there's only 293 trophies on Smash.  Including the Japanese.  I'd know.  Don't challenge me on knowledge of Smash.  You keep to your Sonic, don't make me make you look like the true noob that you are.

Offline DJ Koopa

Certain Members.
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2004, 12:04:03 am »
Y'know. Just a friendly reminder/tip, there's a cool button at the top right of your post, labeled: Edit.

Get to know it because you'll be needing it just like everybody else, and you won't have to Double Post.

and Actually, there's 297 if you do this special hack that my friend showed me. but then again, it dosen't really count.
[img width= height=]http://www.cutandpastescripts.com/cgi-bin/randomimages/randomimages.pl?username=Turbos[/img]

Offline Rolken

Certain Members.
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2004, 02:16:01 am »
You know, I do read the forum, and thus I am aware of how people act on it. The only point of this topic is to start a flamewar.
StH JJ1 WkS+ Sal++^i Rbk++i Knu- McS+++ P++ D[af]opw $++++ E03 A24 GM CoUT
What fun is it being cool if you can't wear a sombrero?

Print

Hits: 102 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.01 MB | Time: 0.16s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.