don't click here

itt we murder rpg

Print

Author Topic: itt we murder rpg  (Read 9609 times)

Offline PsyBorg

• The Whateverman
  • TSC Profile
  • macosx safari
  • the fine young doctor is headed this way.
    • View Profile
itt we murder rpg
« on: November 11, 2006, 10:43:10 pm »
RPG has murdered TSC members for the years to come. Who couldn't help but get stuck on wallspikes only to have their spleen shoved down their anus a second later? We have all been murdered by RPG at least once, except for the "new" members and never-speak-at-alls like Eredani (who is SLOWLY, I repeat, SLOWLY recovering). But it's about time we had our revenge on this being. How to do that, though? It is widely accepted that he can get hurt, but it's also accepted that he can instantaneously revive himself over and over again. We're not going to exactly kill him, though... but read on and you'll like what we're going to do.

It's all relatively simple. RPG can experience pain, but he can revive himself over and over again. Using these two ideas, we can kill him over and over and over again to cause him ETERNAL PAIN. He may fight back brutally... but we can harness the power of action monologues, too. Have fun, kids!

Let me start to show an example...

* PsyBorg finds RPG and tells him what he's about to experience. RPG tries to nail PsyBorg to the wall, but, for once, actually misses! PsyBorg fights back and kicks RPG against a floor of glue that was set up in advance. RPG escapes by dropping his nailgun, but PsyBorg nails him to the wall with his own weapon. PsyBorg brutally beats up RPG with a chainsaw and waits for support to come in.

Don't be shy, kids. WE CAN DO IT!!!!!111
This signature was typed on a #@^%ING COMPUTER. Copy and paste this into your signature if you hate Sony and / or Bidoofs.

Offline Groudon

• 1 hour, 39 minutes, 52 seconds
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Groudon199
  • win10 firefox
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Re: itt we murder rpg
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2006, 10:54:00 pm »
* Groudon barrel rolls into RPG, but misses, and tags the delete button, which is not there

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2006, 12:24:10 pm »

no u
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline PsyBorg

• The Whateverman
  • TSC Profile
  • macosx safari
  • the fine young doctor is headed this way.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2006, 01:02:40 pm »

no u

* PsyBorg fires a no u to the no u, causing a nuclear explosion that once again kills RPG.
This signature was typed on a #@^%ING COMPUTER. Copy and paste this into your signature if you hate Sony and / or Bidoofs.

Print

Hits: 1,014 | Hits This Month: 3 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1004.20 KB | Time: 0.11s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.