- Gamma: "I could not even beat Alpha or Beta."
- Massive slowdowns during multiplayer on the Cube version, I think it goes down to 24 fps at one time. I don't know why I think it's funny. It just is.
If you hold right during the fall right after the second rocket on Radical Highway, Shadow will grab onto the roof, pull up, fall, grab on again, pull up, fall...you get the idea.
1. That's not bad, but I like Amy's better: "We couldn't even impress Sonic like this!"
(Yeah, but as long as you get a D-rank, you will impress Sonic.
Only the worst of the worst are unable to impress him.)
2. The slowdown isn't funny. It's just sad, and it makes me want to cry.
What are the other versions like? Do they use worse graphics?
(The GC one runs at 30 because everything is displayed in full detail.
If the PS2 one tried that, the system would explode.
I guess it uses some pop-up and runs at a fast 30?
What about XBox? Does it use pop-up and run at the full 60?)
And whose idea was it to not skip frames (or skip very few)?
I haven't seen it slowing down, though. I haven't seen one framerate drop
in the 1-player mode (probably because the graphics look like PS2 quality),
and if there are any in the 2-player mode, I haven't noticed anything
(but then, I don't play it much).
3. Is the second rocket the one that lifts him way up above the ground,
and lets him keep grabbing the ledge if you hold forward?
I don't know what holding right would do.
(Why can't I add quotes?) Yeah, Spinballwizard, I remember those.
There's also the thing in Mystic Mansion: *Marth presses A at
just the right time to lift the bobsled thing over the laser.
Just after Marth presses the button: Knuckles (or someone): "Jump, now!"
Of course, the first time, it would be: *CRASH* "Jump, now!"
I've heard about that Zero Wing stuff so many times.
"All your base are belong to us!"
^Especially that one quote.